Description Features Benefits Specifications
I-Feeder prides itself on offering our clients products which once installed, can be trusted to do what they are intended to do. As our products are exported worldwide, it is a necessity that our systems can be operated from ground level up. This design feature produces systems which require very little set-up and training. And this philosophy extends to our Automations systems. Easy-to-use with full automated control on board at a fraction of the cost of external automated systems.
- - Total volume, volume per hour, volume per time period,
- volume per batch.
- - Total time, volume per time, stop start times.
- - Batch control.
- - Signal from external source such as flowmeter, 4-20mA or 12V.
- - Signal via 4-20mA or 12V.
- - Leak detection, no-flow detection, over-voltage.
On board automation for I-Feeder dosing pumps. Backwards integrable with all models of I-Feeder dosing pumps. Easy to use and requires minimal training.
- 7" full color touchscreen.
- Remote & Wireless access via GSM & Wi-Fi
- Direct cloud access
- Direct control via smart device
- Output of mA, Voltage and relay - Controlling other units,
equipments, solenoid valves and environmental equipment.
- Dimensions does not add to packaging size of original equipment.