Description Features Benefits Specifications
I-Feeder prides itself on offering our clients products which once installed, can be trusted to do what they are intended to do. As our products are exported worldwide, it is a necessity that our systems can be operated from ground level up. This design feature produces systems which require very little set-up and training. And this philosophy extends to our Automations systems. Easy-to-use with full automated control on board at a fraction of the cost of external automated systems.
- Volume control:
- Total volume, volume per hour, volume per time period, volume per batch.
- Time control:
- Total time, volume per time, stop start times.
- - Batch control.
- Proportional control:
- Signal from external source such as flowmeter, 4-20mA or 12V.
- Analogue control:
- Signal via 4-20mA or 12V.
- Warning control:
- Leak detection, no-flow detection, over-voltage.
***PUT BENEFITS HERE***
***PUT SPECIFICATIONS HERE***